While we have taken care to ensure that the content on this website is accurate, this website and the services accessible on or via this website are provided “as is” and your use of and reliance on the information on this website and the online services is entirely at your own risk. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. You expressly agree that use of this site is at your sole risk and that neither TatoPani.mu, its directors or employees, warrant that use of the site will be uninterrupted or unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control, nor do we make any warranty as to:
- the results that may be obtained from use of this site, or
- the accuracy, completeness, reliability or content of any information including, but not limited to, product descriptions, services, products, deals, or statements (as defined above) provided through this site.
In no event will TatoPani.mu be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. Without derogating from the generality of the above, we will not be liable for:
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of the website or online services, our system, databases or any of its components, for reasons beyond our control
- any loss or damage with regard to customer data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of our system, third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on our system or third party systems; programming defects; including without limitation, lost revenues, or lost profits, resulting from the use or misuse of the information contained in the website
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties
- any event over which we have no direct control